With the international exhibitions it organizes and the stands it designs and manufactures as part of its mission of creating value, Tureks Companies add value to national economy, the tourism industry, culture and social life while at the same time fulfilling its responsibility towards conservation of the environment with the social responsibility projects it carries out.
TUREKS SUPPORTING 7 AGAC FORESTS OF CEKUL
With the goal of fulfilling its responsibilities toward the environment due to wooden material consumption by its Tureks Dizayn subsidiary Tureks Uluslararası Fuarcılık supports the 7 Agac Forests of CEKUL Foundation.
Tureks is contributing to the 7 Agac Forest which was brought to live moving from the idea of “Every individual consumes 7 trees on average per year”, by planting 7 trees for every participant company that orders wooden stands.
Certificates for 7 trees prepared in the names of participant companies by CEKUL Foundation are submitted to the participant companies together with the stands.
TUREKS BUILDS SHELTERS FOR OUR LOVELY FRIENDS
Unused wooden material used by Tureks Dizayn which is a Tureks Uluslararası Fuarcılık subsidiary are being converted into warm homes for our lovely friends and they’re being granted to animal shelters
- Public attention is drawn to homeless animals,
- Waste materials are being used for smart purposes,
- Employees can fill their spare times and increase their awareness,
- Social responsibility duties are being fulfilled,
TUREKS MOVING TOWARDS BECOMING A GREEN OFFICE
With its new practices at its head office, Tureks moves towards becoming a green office, ensuring effective and efficient use of its office resources and preserving the environment.
- As part of the project carried out in cooperation with Avcılar Municipality waste materials from the office such as paper, cardboard and plastic are separated and sent to recycling facilities.
- Tureks tries to ensure all business processes are carried out in the electronic environment to the extent possible in order to minimize paper waste.
- Both sides of paper is used if a print out is necessary.
- Tureks tries to ensure that day light is utilized for office illumination to the extent possible in order to minimize energy consumption.
- Tureks makes sure that all electrical equipment that are not on at all times during the day are turned off when not in use.